VAMOS A PRESENTAR UN EXAMEN DE CAPÍTULO 4.1 viernes, EL 25 DE OCTUBRE. VAMOS A PRACTICAR Y PREPARAR.
HERE ARE A FEW WAYS TO PRACTICE AND PREPARE
- Go over NOTES sheets we did in class and do Mock Test 4.1. Both are linked here for you. Just click on the words.
- Do activities 1, 2, and 7 on pgs.174-175 of your textbook.
- Watch the videos below on chapter 4.1 concepts
- Make flashcards or use the flashcards you have already completed to review the words you are having trouble with.
- Complete the Jeopardy board using your notes or without using your notes. It is linked here too. Just click on the word Jeopardy.
- Practice talking about your school schedule with a partner (or to your family). Say when you have each class, what order (primero, después, luego, por fin. etc.), what you need, how the class is, and who your teacher is for each class.
- Use the sections we did in the 4.1 Study Guide to review material.